Saturday, September 24, 2011

The things you see...

...when you are on the road.

Brothels, legal ones.  I find the whole idea both odd and disgusting all at the same time.  The whole concept of pulling into a parking lot, walking in, and pulling out the VISA card to pay for jolly time, then going on your way....well, that is just bizarre to me.  However, there were always cars in the lot.  Wonder if they would like their pictures on the net?  Likely not. 

John 3:20

New International Version (NIV)
20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that their deeds will be exposed. 

 
But if that is not enough, there is always a museum for the kids.  Yes, there was a tour bus there and tourists.  Amazing.  But not quite as much as the transvestite hooker on the hotel elevator in Vegas.  Imagine Nicolas Cage in a dress and wig.  Oh yeah.


So with that, I will leave you and leave the road trip with this pic that has to be the best sign for the Ladies Room that I have ever seen.  Beatty, Nevada, you crack me up.


1 comment:

Fonk said...

I read that he's been having financial troubles... maybe it was Nicolas Cage in a dress and wig. ;-)