Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wagons North!

Soon I will be hitching up the wagon to the old plug and heading the family north along the coast towards the big Sea Otter venue. I am all a twitter about the prospects of hangin' and schmoozin' with the clan of bikey folk, seeing the newest secret stuff, etc. It will be blended with family time at the aquarium and camping in nearby Carmel. Sweet. No riding for me, though as the hand is still iffy. Well, maybe a putt around on a demo bike, but that is about it.

I also plan on hangin' with recently thawed med-westerner Guitar Ted and catching up a bit. His new website is officially launched now and looking great. Best wishes for success!

If I can find a way to download pics from my camera to the laptop, I can put up pics, but I will not be up at Sea Otter till Saturday and by then, all the cool stuff will already be all over the net. Likely I will wait till Sunday when I get back, but if I get a wifi spot, I will blog a bit.

See ya!

No comments: